T3 Cotton Duck Hat
The original Tilley hat with 40 years of history. The T3 is an outdoor favourite. Designed with a flat brim, circular crown, snap-up sides and finished with our iconic grommets for easy ventilation.
Made in Canada
100% cotton duck
153 g / 5.4 oz
Front & Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 3/8"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- VWValerie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAfter 40+ years of Tilley in my wardrobe!
I feel I deserve another Tilley piece to complement my 40+ years of Tilleys that started with a T3.
My shirts, shorts, blazers, skirts and trousers have made adventure and business travel incredibly worry free.
Tilley quality has ensured success. My garment care labels would tell me "Give 'em hell" and my hats have been washed and stretched over my knee.
I have relied on my Tilleys for decades. They have never disappointed me.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BSBruce S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Was looking for a golf hat to block sun on my ears . Saw this yellow Tilley on line and it was love at first sight . Delivery was fast and on time as promised , hat fit is right on . Can not wait for season to start . Thanks for a great product .DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DCDouglas C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productGender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoexcellent service, excellent product
unbeatableDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DCDerek C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTop Quality Replacement Hat
Replaced my original Tilley T3G that was purchased in 1993. Great and fair process, great company that stands behind their products.
- DLDennis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt outlasted my previous 2 houses
Well, not exactly, but I moved twice and had the old hat with me all the time, all activities, but mostly travel and fishing. I was disappointed that your replacement policy required destruction of the old hat, because I could have still worn it gardening, for example. I don't know if the new one will outlast me, but I'm willing to try ... thanks, cheers, drl