TWC7 Outback Waxed Cotton Hat
This oval shaped, curved brim style is made from sustainable BCI cotton which is processed by the British Millerian Co Ltd where it undergoes a double pass of wax to give the fabric a natural water repellent finish that develops it own unique character over time. The Outback is a handmade heritage hat that is perfect for all weathers providing the highest sun protection rating.
- Rated UPF 50+
- Guaranteed for life
- Hidden Pocket
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil®
- Tuckaway Wind Cord
- Made in Canada
Made in Canada
100% BCI cotton with wax finish
153g / 5.4 oz
Front: 2 3/4"\nBack: 2 1/2"\nSides: 2 1/4"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- SBSidney B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy third Tilly
The best hat a man can buy. My Third , need I say more.
- MNMichael N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOrdering was simple, hat was in stock and delivery was fast -2 days
I like the shape and style. The fit is good and its comfortable on the head. Its water repellant. well made and guaranteed for life, which is a plus. I live in Northern Ontario so as yet have not had the opportunity to wear it in warm weather but sure it will meet my expectations come summer.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRJulian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBrilliant hat
First of all, my thanks to Tilley for their excellent lifetime guarantee which they kindly applied to my ten year-old TWC6 that finally gained some holes in the peak after countless miles on the trail in some tough conditions in all weathers. It was a really great hat - comfortable, stylish, tough, water resistant - and a much-admired favourite of mine. I found it for sale far from home in Lake City Colorado whilst on holiday. I'd been looking for my perfect trail hat and Tilley provided me with it. And now it's replacement is even a bit better (it seems even more robust), a splendid hat to wear outdoors, and I'm expecting many years of good use. I thoroughly recommend Tilley and their hats!
- MBMichael B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHats off
The only hat I wear now, Perfect
- TTerryVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy first Tilley hat
As this is my first Tilley hat I was not sure on what to expect. The hat fits a treat and with the sweat band is brilliant for the really hot days and with a quick wipe it's good to go again. Hopefully this will not be my only Tilley hat.