The original Tilley Hat with 40 years of history. Handcrafted from our distinctive and durable cotton duck fabric that can withstand wind, rain, and even time, since it’s Guaranteed for Life. It features our iconic flat brim, snap-up sides, and brass grommets for ventilation. Soak up the sun, and look good doing it.
- Guaranteed for life
- Rated UPF 50+
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Hidden Pocket
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil®
- Tuckaway Wind Cord
- OEKO-TEX® certification
Made in China
100% cotton duck
153 g / 5.4 oz
Front & Back: 2 3/4"\nSides: 2 3/8"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- GWGeraint W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGeraint
- MTMark T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
Well made and looks great. You just know it will do exactly what you need it to do. Highly recommended!
- BHBob H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent service
Excellent product. I expected the "lifetime guarantee" to be time expired or altered. Not so. Faulty hat replaced and a happy customer!
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLost my Tilley
- bought one of these about 25 years ago and wore it all the time
- sailing, skiing, sunbathing, walking, camping....basically it went everywhere with me
- lost my dear dear hat is a bar two weeks ago
- nearly in tears I tracked down a new one from Tilley HQ
- arrived quickly, correct size and I feel complete again
- quite simply the best all round hat money can buy!
- not keen on your newer designs but I LOVE the original cotton duck hat
WELL DONE TILLEY and THANK YOU!
- PPPat P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA Very happy customer
I Purchased my Tilley hat over twenty years ago. It has been to many countries with me on my sailing adventures and given sterling service in keeping out the rain and sun alike. However at the beginning of 2021 it finally succumbed to old age and the fabric split. I contacted your customer service department and after a couple of e-mails and photographs being exchanged I am now the proud owner of a new Tilley hat, provided FREE OF CHARGE by yourselves as a result of the lifetime guarantee. A fantastic service, well done Tilley