TP100 Polaris Hat
With a fold away cape for neck sun protection and a velcro sunglass holder on the brim, the sporty Polaris Hat offers Schoeller lightweight stretch for comfort in the wind and the waves.
Made in Canada
113 g / 4 oz
Front: 2 5/8"\nBack: 2 3/4"\nSides: 2 1/8"
Side crown height: 4 "
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleAge 55 to 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTP100 Polaris Hat
Had a wide brim Tilley hat for almost 25 years, but it 'disappeared' on our trip to Spain last fall. Replaced it with the TP100 Polaris. Really looking forward to the 'Legionnaire's style flap' to protect my neck from the sun!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WBWendy B.I recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agosizing
I bought the blue version of this hat in small and it fit so well. I have trouble getting a small enough size. I ordered the stone colour on line and got small. It is a bit too big. Sizing consistency is not 100% I will keep in and have some darts sewn into the brim to see if that makes it small enough. I do love these hats. I have used the cord to keep the hat on in the wind when I golfed, when golf was open that is. The cord was no annoying.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EeliasbursacI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
- PpksoleckiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
- NNancyHand1I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars