- DDeanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 stars1 year agoBest ever!!!
I work outdoors and sometimes we are in the field for ten days straight. I have tried lots of quick dry underwear but these are by far the best ever. Wish I had purchased more before heading out to the fire line. Next time I am back in town I will get some more. As a bonus they feel great, kind of like super hero shorts ;)ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LLLes L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 4 stars5 months agoGitch
Gitch or briefs as you TOMs like to call them. There okay so far. Many other brands I have ware very fast.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- WWolfmaanVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 stars12 months agoLight and airy, great in all weather
I have worn the Tilley Quick Dry Travel Boxers for over a decade. I was very sad when the model went defunct. Trusting Tilleys reputation I ordered these and can say they are very, very much worth the cost. They are thin like pantyhose for women. Fit very well. They are all synthetic fibres but don’t scratch at all. I have ordered a dozen pair and have worn them over a month. For men who experience the “goo” build up in their groin, these underwear put enough air flow in that region to prevent it, which then prevents any jock itch conditions.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- DdiahndrummondI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
5 StarsWas this helpful?
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
Easy to wash very comfortable
Love Tilley productWas this helpful?
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added