The Iconic T1 Bucket Hat
A modern remaster of the original Tilley Hat. The Iconic T1 boasts a great everyday fit. Handmade from a durable, naturally breathable cotton duck fabric it offers not just the highest sun protection rating but is lightweight and well ventilated to keep you cool.
Made in Canada
100% cotton duck
99 g / 3.5 oz
Front: 2 1/2" Back & Sides: 2 1/4"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- JFJeff F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleAge 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Tilley Hat!
Love my new Tilley bucket hat. Great inside pocket.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GGGlenn G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNavy T1 bucket hat
I just received my new hat. I love it. I think that it looks great. I’m a big advocate of keeping the sun off my ears and face. This could become my new favorite golfing hat. Hopefully my scores will improve!
- SSSharon S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTerrific!
I love my yellow T1 Bucket Hat. It is so comfortable -- I can wear it all day and not even realize I have it on! It's kind of a mustard yellow -- a perfect shade for me.
- STSherri T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productGender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Hat!
Perfect for spring and summer (amd fall), casual and dress.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this hat
I love this hat and measured precisely. However, I didn’t read the fine print to add 1-2 cm for ease of fit and so it was too small. I debated keeping it but knew the fit would bug me so I returned it. The return was pretty effortless and I appreciated the email telling me it was en route.
Will definitely order another.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2