THE RIGHT FIT
At Tilley, our hats are designed to sit comfortably low on the head. The proper fit should be slightly loose, as gravity will keep your Tilley in place.
Step 1: Wrap a string around the widest part of your head, located 1 to 2 cm above the top of your ears and brow line.
Step 2: Determine the measurement with a ruler, then add 2 cm to the total, for comfort.
Step 3: Convert that final measurement into your hat size in the chart below.
|TILLEY||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8||8+|
|HEAD SIZE||55cm21 5/8"||56cm22"||57cm22 3/8"||58cm22 3/4"||59cm23 1/8"||60cm23 1/2"||61cm23 7/8"||61.5cm24 1/4"||62.5cm24 5/8"||63.5cm25"||66.5cm26 1/8"|
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleAge 55 to 64Rated 5 stars10 months agoTP100 Polaris Hat
Had a wide brim Tilley hat for almost 25 years, but it 'disappeared' on our trip to Spain last fall. Replaced it with the TP100 Polaris. Really looking forward to the 'Legionnaire's style flap' to protect my neck from the sun!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WBWendy B.I recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleAge 65 or overRated 5 stars1 year agosizing
I bought the blue version of this hat in small and it fit so well. I have trouble getting a small enough size. I ordered the stone colour on line and got small. It is a bit too big. Sizing consistency is not 100% I will keep in and have some darts sewn into the brim to see if that makes it small enough. I do love these hats. I have used the cord to keep the hat on in the wind when I golfed, when golf was open that is. The cord was no annoying.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EeliasbursacI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- PpksoleckiI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
- NNancyHand1I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars