TMH55 Mashup Airflo Hat
Get the eco-friendly hat that matches your appreciation for Mother Nature. The TMH55 incorporates leftover yarns and sustainable materials that result in a one-of-a-kind style.
Responsibly Made in China
29% hemp, 28% organic cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 7% rayon
111 g / 3.9 oz
Front & Back: 3 1/4"\nSides: 2 1/4"
Side crown height: 4 1/4"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- GFGeorge F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery comfortable and light
Just purchased today. I’ve been looking for a lightweight hiking hat to provide some sun protection. I have a larger head and finding a hat to fit is a challenge. I got the last 7 5/8 they had in the store. It fit much better than the nylon version (which Tilley admits is a snugger fit). Comfortable with a wide brim. I look forward to many adventures in my new Tilley hat.
- VVictoriaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat hat!
I love this hat. Comfortable and stylish, and I get compliments every time I wear it. Wore it all over Montana Wyoming on vacation, and it served me we on land and water. Fit is great, and you won't regret getting it!
- JNJohn N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBEST HAT MAKE FOR YEARS
My Tilley hat has been wonderful. They are a great company to work with. I bought my first one over 20 years ago and have been totally satisfied. and would give it ten stars. I have replaced it 3 times with no hustle. When I see someone wearing a Tilly hat, I say, I like your Tilley hat and they say , "me too" or some other positive comment.
- PSPatricia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPrompt replacement
My husband loves the replacement. Excellent customer service.
- JLJames L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTrue to their word!
I bought a Tilley hat in May of 2000 in St. Augustine on my honeymoon. I wore it all the time, and it lasted over two decades! It began showing signs of wear recently so I called and asked about the policy, and was told I could select a hat and pay a s&h fee and in three days I had a new hat. Highly recommend this company’s products and honestly.