Responsibly Made in China
77% Poly 23% Spandex
- AAndiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for travel.
I’m 5’1, 119 lbs, and bought the size small in khaki green. They were so comfortable, durable, versatile, and good-looking that I wanted to wear them every day on my trip to Scotland. I used them for traveling, hiking, lounging, and city walking. All the pockets were great to put things in. I would definitely buy it again.
- GWglenna w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLOVE THEM
I now have 4 pairs of these.2 black 1 green and 1 purple.These are so well made with comfy fabric and very flattering.I usually wear a 12 or 14 and bought the large.They are not snug like leggings so they don't cling to any lumps and bumps.They are my go to for hiking,walking the dog or even trips to the grocery storeValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PRPaula R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTrek legging
Absolutely love the trek legging I got a size small and is a fairly good fit. The material is awesome so soft and luxurious. Lots of pockets , and so comfortable. They came quick. Once you wear these you will not want anything else for pants 🥰👍thank you Tilly. Will be buying more from you Paula RValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACAnna C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoButtery soft
Love these pants. Very stylish and flatteringValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GMGeri M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
I love these pants. They are nice and slim (between leggings and slim pants) so fit great under gore-tex pants on colder days. Very flattering and the pockets are functional and handy.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5