Airflo Boxer Brief
Get the feeling of barely there with Airflo mesh technology and moisture wicking fabric for featherweight boxer briefs that are heavy on comfort.
Responsibly Made in China
86% nylon, 14% spandex
Machine wash cold with like colours. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not add fabric softener. If traveling, hand wash cool and roll in a towel to remove extra moisture. Hang to dry overnight.
- DDeanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest ever!!!
I work outdoors and sometimes we are in the field for ten days straight. I have tried lots of quick dry underwear but these are by far the best ever. Wish I had purchased more before heading out to the fire line. Next time I am back in town I will get some more. As a bonus they feel great, kind of like super hero shorts ;)ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLes L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGitch
Gitch or briefs as you TOMs like to call them. There okay so far. Many other brands I have ware very fast.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WWolfmaanVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLight and airy, great in all weather
I have worn the Tilley Quick Dry Travel Boxers for over a decade. I was very sad when the model went defunct. Trusting Tilleys reputation I ordered these and can say they are very, very much worth the cost. They are thin like pantyhose for women. Fit very well. They are all synthetic fibres but don’t scratch at all. I have ordered a dozen pair and have worn them over a month. For men who experience the “goo” build up in their groin, these underwear put enough air flow in that region to prevent it, which then prevents any jock itch conditions.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DdiahndrummondI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
Easy to wash very comfortable
Love Tilley product