- JKJames K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars5 months agoJim
Very good. Would like to have had all black.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBChris B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoCotton masks non-medical 2-pack
I like the way these masks fit. I wear glasses and these masks are good at sealing over the nose to prevent fogging up. With these masks I can keep my glasses on while watching the kids hockey games. :) I ordered these on sale so the price was very good.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJZVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoGreat Masks
I like the fabric used in these masks, good coverage.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJanice W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 25 to 34Rated 5 stars6 months agoLove these Tilley masks so much
These are the best fabric masks!! Best comfortable fit and great coverage. The nose piece is very helpful for avoiding fogging up with glasses. Unfortunately the nose piece does break after significant wear. The good news is that the mask is still a favourite and the fit is still excellent even after the nose piece breaks.
The model in the 2 pack is longer than the 4 pack version - noticeable for people with shorter faces.
Originally purchased at Costco in early days of pandemic and Just restocked our masks direct from Tilley. Thanks for keeping these excellent masks available.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 stars8 months agoExcellant masks
We had a few and ordered more because they are comfortable.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Total 5 star reviews: 58 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 3 Total 2 star reviews: 3 Total 1 star reviews: 0
91%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added