THE RIGHT FIT
At Tilley, our hats are designed to sit comfortably low on the head. The proper fit should be slightly loose, as gravity will keep your Tilley in place.
Step 1: Wrap a string around the widest part of your head, located 1 to 2 cm above the top of your ears and brow line.
Step 2: Determine the measurement with a ruler, then add 2 cm to the total, for comfort.
Step 3: Convert that final measurement into your hat size in the chart below.
|TILLEY||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8||8+|
|HEAD SIZE||55cm21 5/8"||56cm22"||57cm22 3/8"||58cm22 3/4"||59cm23 1/8"||60cm23 1/2"||61cm23 7/8"||61.5cm24 1/4"||62.5cm24 5/8"||63.5cm25"||66.5cm26 1/8"|
- RLRichard L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 stars5 months agoMy new LTM3 airflow hat with snaps
Love my new hat.
I already have one just like it but it doesn't have any snaps.
I needed the snaps version for when I am doing archery, so I can fold up the right side so it doesn't make contact with my bowstring when I'm shooting.
I don't like hats with small brims because I don't get enough protection from the sun.
This hat is perfect for my needs.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- TPTyler P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoExcellent
Bro this hat is tits. I have the swag for this. This hat looks good without me but let me tell you when it’s on me buddy…
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Was this helpful?
- CHCharles H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoTilley stands by their pledge to replace hats for whatever reason. Had mine for 12 years and they replaced it.
same as above in review title.Was this helpful?
- PGPierre G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 stars5 months agoAs a renewal…
A brand new hat like the first one… always confortable and so light on the head… the perfect choice !DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SMSteven M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoWarranty
Seamless returnWas this helpful?