T5 Cotton Duck Hat
Cut with a classic curved brim and oval crown in our traditional 100% cotton duck, the T5 offers a polished look with all around sensible sun protection and water repellent finish to take on any condition with complete comfort.
- Made in Canada
- Guaranteed for life
- Rated UPF50+
- DWR Finish
Made in Canada
130 g / 4.6 oz
Front: 2 5/8" Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- SShaneVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFind of a lifetime
I didn't pay full price for this hat. I found it brand new still in the packaging with the manual at a thrift store for $7-US nearly 12 years ago. It is my favorite hat ever. I will get another one if this one ever wears out, but it's tough as nails. Superior craftsmanship. Do buy this hat. Its worth every penny of the price listed above.
- DTDavid T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect summer hat
Comfortable, hard-wearing and good looking, I seldom leave home in the summer without my Tilley T5. It's just the job when driving an open-top car, too.
- TTTam T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoT5 Cotton Dark Navy
I like it great colour , suit more for autumn winter , looks smart .
- DRDora R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoErik's New Tilly Hat
Erik really likes his new hat. It fits perfectly 🥰 and he wears it whenever he is outside. He destroyed his old one. All of our neighbors give him a thumbs 👍 up when they see him in his new hat and tell him it was about time he got a new one after all these years.
- RNRonald N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClassy company and quality products
I have been wearing a Tilley hat for a large chunk of my life, and wouldn't leave home without it. It is a quality product, I love the style, and feel proud to wear it. I am also super impressed with my contact with Tilley on-line support people and follow up. I do have a collection of hats, but the Tilley has always been my go-to hat.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2