- BWBetsy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars7 months agoI find that the purchase was sent to me very promptly.
I look the light weight & softness of the garment.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WWendyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars9 months agoLove both styles in the extra fine merino
Love the extra fine merino! Great on its own or under a cardigan or blazer. I have several colours in both crew neck and v-neck.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJudyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 stars9 months agoComfortable, great quality
I love the temperature regulation and breathability of merino wool! I have worn this comfortably indoors and on my longer walks outdoors in cold weather. Would love to see this in a dark teal or burgundy. I bought this on sale so it was a definite value add.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AKAndré K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 year agoHuge stain
My wife and I are very satisfied with our recent purchases.
Quality and price, specially during sales time, were excellent.
Just a comment about one of the items we bought, Women's Extra Fine Crewneck-Grey Mix-M
We took several weeks before opening the bag and, when we did it, there was a HUGE stain in front (circular about one feet) and in the back (smaller) of the pull-over.
We tried to clean it with a gentle cycle, but the stain did not move at all.
It is very visible and makes impossible wearing this good quality crewneck.
My wife is now very disappointed…
Thank you for paying attention to my mail.
- Sslegare.3365I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
83%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added