Tilley Warmth T1 Bucket
Reimagined for winter wear, our Warmth T1 is fitted with fold-out ear flaps for full wind protection and water repellent finish to stifle rain and snow so you can wander on in cold weather in classic Tilley style.
- Guaranteed for Life
- UPF 50+
- DWR Finish
Made in Canada
Solid colours - 69% Wool, 19% Polyester, 12% Polyurethane
Herringbone - 88% Wool, 12% Polyurethane
Dry clean only
- JWJames W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTerrific hat
I just received my Tilley Warmth hat and love it.
Flaps pull down over your ears on cold days for extra warmth. A great purchase and highly recommended.
- MEMichelle E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWarm and Cozy
I am so impressed with the quality of this hat. I wore this during a drizzly and foggy day and it was so nice to keep my head warm, cozy and stylish!
- LSLynne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoStylish
I really like my new hat. It looks stylish and is warm. I wasn't quite sure how to tuck the ear flaps up properly as it fits best when they are down. I'm wondering if a wind cord would work to keep the hat in place. Not good for pesky headrests in my car but was able to move the headrest up a bit and that helped. Now for a coat to go with it.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHChristine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTilley warmth hat
I ordered the wrong size and returning the item was easy with clear instructions. The new hat was here in a few days and is reported to be warm, functional, and very smart in appearance.
A good experience in all ways! Thank you.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PHPaul H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA great hat!
A great hat to keep your head warm. The ear flap is quite useful. The hat was initially a tad loose, but taking a tip from another review, I folded the flap into itself, and now the fit is fine.
PS: This is a replacement of a worn-out "guaranteed for life" hat. Tilley does honour it's guarantee!ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5