T3 Wanderer Hat
A legendary hat made even more legendary. The Wanderer takes our iconic cotton duck hat for a metaphorical trip around the globe, giving it a more weathered and well-travelled look. It’s water-resistant and offers our highest sun protection, making it the ideal hat for any adventures you have planned.
Made in Canada
100% cotton duck with enzyme wash
153 g / 5.4 oz
Front & Back - 2 3/4" Sides: 2 3/8"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- DJDavid J. A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTilley Wanderer after 11 tear sailing voyage around the world.
Awesome hat. My favorite hat on my sailing catamaran named Exit Only for our eleven year circumnavigation of planet Earth. Hat is now retired to my hat collection from my world adventures. The cloth would no longer hold sewn on patches as the clot had advanced UV damage from 11 years of heavy tropical sun. Captain Dave svExitOnly. SailingUni.com
- LLLily L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood customer service
Love the sturdy material of the hat! Love the color. This is my third Tilley hat that will last me another 25 years and will travel with me as my best friend!
- TRTanya R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThirty year plus Classic
I have had my Classic over 30 years! It is still almost perfect and washed many times. I wear it a LOT!! I decided to leave a review after rereading the message on the inside pocket and telling my husband about the lifetime replacement. He informed me it was nowhere near worn out yet. Out of curiosity I went online to check out the Tilley site and there was my hat still! By the way my hat is old enough that there is no website on it. Only phone numbers.
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect hat x
I love my new hat it’s perfect and so comfortable to wear my friend had been going on about Tilley hats for ages !! Should have listened why did I wait so long .
- LPLori P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleAge 55 to 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it
I look great in this hat. Great color, fits perfect.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2