THE RIGHT FIT
At Tilley, our hats are designed to sit comfortably low on the head. The proper fit should be slightly loose, as gravity will keep your Tilley in place.
Step 1: Wrap a string around the widest part of your head, located 1 to 2 cm above the top of your ears and brow line.
Step 2: Determine the measurement with a ruler, then add 2 cm to the total, for comfort.
Step 3: Convert that final measurement into your hat size in the chart below.
|TILLEY||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8||8+|
|HEAD SIZE||55cm21 5/8"||56cm22"||57cm22 3/8"||58cm22 3/4"||59cm23 1/8"||60cm23 1/2"||61cm23 7/8"||61.5cm24 1/4"||62.5cm24 5/8"||63.5cm25"||66.5cm26 1/8"|
- LSLynne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 4 stars10 months agoStylish
I really like my new hat. It looks stylish and is warm. I wasn't quite sure how to tuck the ear flaps up properly as it fits best when they are down. I'm wondering if a wind cord would work to keep the hat in place. Not good for pesky headrests in my car but was able to move the headrest up a bit and that helped. Now for a coat to go with it.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHChristine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars10 months agoTilley warmth hat
I ordered the wrong size and returning the item was easy with clear instructions. The new hat was here in a few days and is reported to be warm, functional, and very smart in appearance.
A good experience in all ways! Thank you.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PHPaul H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 stars11 months agoA great hat!
A great hat to keep your head warm. The ear flap is quite useful. The hat was initially a tad loose, but taking a tip from another review, I folded the flap into itself, and now the fit is fine.
PS: This is a replacement of a worn-out "guaranteed for life" hat. Tilley does honour it's guarantee!ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HWHarold W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55 to 64Rated 5 stars11 months agoTilley is a dilly of a hat!
Exceptional quality, fit style and warmth, along with great price pointValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKayeVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars11 months agoorder was quickly delivered
Wanted the extra warmth of ear tabs when I needed, which is often in Canadian winters.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5