THE RIGHT FIT
At Tilley, our hats are designed to sit comfortably low on the head. The proper fit should be slightly loose, as gravity will keep your Tilley in place.
Step 1: Wrap a string around the widest part of your head, located 1 to 2 cm above the top of your ears and brow line.
Step 2: Determine the measurement with a ruler, then add 2 cm to the total, for comfort.
Step 3: Convert that final measurement into your hat size in the chart below.
|TILLEY||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8||8+|
|HEAD SIZE||55cm21 5/8"||56cm22"||57cm22 3/8"||58cm22 3/4"||59cm23 1/8"||60cm23 1/2"||61cm23 7/8"||61.5cm24 1/4"||62.5cm24 5/8"||63.5cm25"||66.5cm26 1/8"|
- KLKristi L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoWore my Wool Tilley Cap up a Mountain
Hiked on a particularly cold day in April up to the top of Mount LeConte in the Great Smoky Mountains. Picked this cap to take with me because it was wool and pretty. The snow and ice were no match for the hat. It performed well, keeping me warm and looking nice in all pictures :)
- MEMarsha E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat purchase
Looks good & is well made as Tilley products have been in my experience.
Very happy with purchaseValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRonald P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars9 months agoexcellent,quality hat.
Have several Tilly hats.All are great quality.Also Tilly customer service is second to none.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSeniorPVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars9 months agoQuality Wool Hat
I just received the hat in grey/mix colour. It's nice that the larger size adjusts nicely to fit my 7 5/8 head with plenty of adjustment left (smaller and bigger). Love that it goes with a lot of jackets I wear and like the added warmth of the heavier fabric. Looks good, too!ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EKElizabeth K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 stars10 months agowhat a Find for a Christmas Gift!
Thank you so much for your Wool Ball Cap that was Greatly received by my two Granddaughters, my
Daughter and my Son-in-Law! the styles fit them perfectly and they Loved them! Their hats will keep them warm all over this winter!ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5