Wool Ball Cap
Our all-purpose, all-star ball cap chain stitched with a custom Tilley logo. Made with soft wool felt for withstanding cold winds and adjustable strap with stretch sweatband for a winning fit in all sizes.
- Seamed bill
- Embroidered ventilating eyelets
- Stretch sweatband at the interior
- Chainstitched embroidery
- Adjustable strap at the back
Responsibly Made in China
46% wool 36% polyester 14% acrylic 4% other fibers
- KLKristi L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWore my Wool Tilley Cap up a Mountain
Hiked on a particularly cold day in April up to the top of Mount LeConte in the Great Smoky Mountains. Picked this cap to take with me because it was wool and pretty. The snow and ice were no match for the hat. It performed well, keeping me warm and looking nice in all pictures :)
- JJimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoBetter than expected
At the price point I bought this cap at I wasn’t expecting much but I was wrong, here’s why: the wool blend material is quite thick and the brim sturdy, the adjustable band is thick nylon with a solid adjustment buckle. The fit is very good and sits in the head neither too high nor too low but just right. My only quip is that it’s made in China but then again what isn’t these days.
- MEMarsha E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat purchase
Looks good & is well made as Tilley products have been in my experience.
Very happy with purchaseValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRonald P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoexcellent,quality hat.
Have several Tilly hats.All are great quality.Also Tilly customer service is second to none.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSeniorPVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality Wool Hat
I just received the hat in grey/mix colour. It's nice that the larger size adjusts nicely to fit my 7 5/8 head with plenty of adjustment left (smaller and bigger). Love that it goes with a lot of jackets I wear and like the added warmth of the heavier fabric. Looks good, too!ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5