Heritage Utility Pant
Need a pocket? The Heritage Utility Pant comes with seven - plus a relaxed, lower-sitting waist, and a finished hem for ready-to-wear style. Durable, comfortable, and ready for outdoor action.
Made in Canada
65% polyester, 35% cotton
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not bleach, dry clean or use fabric softener. Iron on low. Wash with like colours.
- DGDonna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago'Perfect experience
We bought a pair of Tilley pants for Jim about 35 yrs ago. He wore them out so we replaced them now. Very satisfactory. RValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JVJudith V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoHeritage Utility pant
My husband is pleased with this pant. Pockets are important to him and he wears his Tilley pants daily except Sundays. We were upset when the cargo pant he has worn for years was no longer being offered, only in the lowered waist which he didn't want to try. With the new Heritage Utility pant he likes the change of position of the pockets, a bit lower and on the side. We purchased two pairs of pants, slightly different to each other and maybe I am not referring to the correct pant. So far he hasn't worn the other pair. I am delighted, because I no longer have to wash the one pair and have it ready to put on the same day. Thank you.
J. VernonValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTilley clothing
I have bought Tilley pants &c for many years . They look smart and wear well. Well made -buttons dont fall off .and zippers last . Pockets always useful not just when travelling .ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RARichard A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 or overRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove Tilley products for travel
I have been purchasing and wearing Tilley products for many years, and I love them! My Tilley wear i do tend to reserve for travel, partly so they don't get damaged in my workshop, and partly because they do cost. I recall one occasion that I was in a store in Ontario that sold Tilley, and when the sales lady came up to ask me if there was anything I needed, I was able to comment to her, that I was wearing Tilley products, from the skin out. We all laughed.ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DdonmargoodmanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars